Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Character

Win. Win. Win. Losing will not be tolerated, is what she has heard from her coaches for most of her life. She can’t even imagine the last time she actually had fun playing soccer. Yes, scoring a goal was exciting, but it was only a momentary happiness then it is back to the same old mood. As long as this sport was paying for her college, she tried to put a smile on her face and kept thinking about how she only had to put up with it for four years.




  • I went to a place called skate world, where it was 70’s night and I sat there and watched all the people that were dressed up

  • The 1st person I saw was a guy wearing cut off jean shorts and a flannel shirt. He reminded me of Kelso from That 70’s Show.

  • The next person I saw was a girl wearing bell bottom pants and a tie-dye shirt and a brown vest. She had a look on her face that made it seem like she was nervous, like she was hoping people like her outfit.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this character. It's something so different when you are able to watch and create a character out of just their dress and display of qualities.

    ReplyDelete